If we start to build a House, we do it for the foundations, and if we start to search our complete outfit for this season, also are going to do starting with the feet. The footwear define all your day look. Flat siquieres go with high heels and comfortable, if you are looking for a more sophisticated image, we like any style depending on the day and the occasion. These are the trends in shoes, boots, and boots you expect this autumn/winter 2012 / 2013:
They add that western touch that fashion has been lately.
- Boots of It shoes brown suede and spiked, for 149 euros.
- Black boots from Mango, by 149,99 EUR.
- Red boots fringed Zara for $ 99.95 euros.
I acknowledge that it is my favorite shoes for autumn-winter. They seem very comfortable and are well with dresses and skirts and pants pitilllo. They always get a rocker touch to your look. These are my favorite boots:
- Boots of skin of H & M, for 79,95 euro. You have the tone remaining well with all.
- Ankle boots western type of H & M, for 39.95 euros. A new clone of the spoils of Isabel Marant which you already copied in Zara and Stradivarius.
- Paula Alonso blue booties, for 75 euros.
The military boots they are a classic ramming harder than ever this year.
- Ankle boots with buckles from Mango, for 79.99 euros.
- Black military boots of H & M, for 39.95 euro.
- Biker boots of Zara, for 59.95 euros.
Season everything is tachueliza, the shoes are also filled with spikes and studs:
- Boots of Zara, for 109 euros.
- Studded moccasins from Zara, by 49,95 EUR.
- Shoes with studs of Zara, by 55,95 EUR.
Shoes with shiny sequins are ideal to add a glamorous touch to the simple look. In fact, they are better with neutral tones and simple clothes. The good news is that not only are for the night, the day is also his ally.
Copy the look of Living Luxury with these shoes of Zara, for 59.95 euros.