Second day of Milan fashion week, other walkways to be admired for being able to take a look at the trends that are going to join our women’s wardrobe of next autumn-winter 2012/2013. Thursday February 23, 2012 is marked by great names of international fashion, which will be staged with clothing and Accessories that will speak much longer. Creations that will meet again in the next winter in boutiques that treat the most prestigious fashion house. We can’t wait to wear them too!
This second day of calendar of Milan fashion week f/w 2012/2013 looks really interesting: it starts with Max Mara, to continue in the morning with Blugirl and Fendi, terminating the morning of parades. The afternoon will reopen at 14 with Ermanno Scervino, Roccobarocco, who will March in the beautiful surroundings of the Castello Sforzesco, a much-anticipated location of Milan fashion week, Krizia and Jo no Fui. We will then have an aperitif with Daniela Gregis and Prada, to conclude the day with Maurizio Pecoraro and preview, once again in the Castello Sforzesco.
Here’s to you in detail timetables, names and locations of fashion shows today:
- hours 9.30 MAX MARA VIA Senate, 10
- hours 10.30BLUGIRL SO VENEZIA, 16
- hours 11.30 FENDI VIA SCIESA, 3
- FENDI 12.30 hours VIA SCIESA, 3
- ERMANNO SCERVINO 14.00 hours VIA SAN LUCA, 3
- hours 15.00 ROCCOBAROCCO CASTELLO SFORZESCO
- hours 16.00 KRIZIA VIA MANIN, 21
- hours 17.00 JO NO FUI VIA FOGAZZARO, 23
- hours 18.00 DANIELA GREGIS SQUARE St Ambrose, 23/A
- PRADA 18.00 hours VIA FOGAZZARO, 36
- hours 19.00 MAURIZIO PECORARO VIA CLERICI, 5
- hours 20.00 PREVIEW CASTELLO SFORZESCO
Today will be a day quite busy, big names ready to give us amazing fashion shows: all you ready? We will be there with you to follow every big event, with photos, videos and, of course, will not miss our comments to look more beautiful!