Spanish fashion deserves awards and since last year they created the National fashion Awards. Today have been held in the Costume Museum Madrid II Edition, with the great absence of the Reina Letizia, upon the death of his maternal grandfather. The Minister of industry, energy and tourism, Jose Manuel Soria, and the Vice-President of the Government, Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, have been responsible for delivering the awards.
He has been assessed to the award-winning career, its adaptation to the market both domestically and internationally and the capacity for innovation. Below you can see the complete list:
- National Honorary Award to the Grand enterprise of industry the Sector of fashion: Inditex The jury has been selected by Inditex as essential in the fashion industry, with a career that has led him to become the first World Group in distribution since its inception in 1963.
- National Award for SMEs in the industry of the fashion Sector: Miguel BellidoA reference and undisputed leader in the sector of the leather accessories, and its articles are recognized and valued both nationally and internationally for its quality.
- National Award to the enterprise of the industry the Sector of fashion: Lander UrquijoMasculine tailoring to Spanish for a classic look renewed thanks to its exquisite costumes.
- National Award for fashion designer:Andrés Sardá for his career. He created his company in Barcelona in 1962, focused on the manufacture of female undies; And Juan Vidal to the new value. Designer of brief professional career, but with an important work.
- National Award to the textile industry of header, hides and other raw materials for the fashion Sector: A. Gratacós. For his career, and for being a renowned family company of the textile sector, specialized in the business of fabrics of high seam.
- National Award to the professionals of the communication, the Academy and the culture that stand out for their work of putting in value of the Spanish fashion: magazine YO DONA.
Congratulations to all!