The day Wednesday, February 11, 2015, is formally announced the change of Presidency of the Council of the fashion of Jalisco. Lic. Miguel Cotero Ochoa, current President of the jewelry House, will take the place of LIC. José María Hernández, President of the Chamber of footwear.
In addition, the results of the Council during the year 2014 and to undertake this 2015 strategic projects were presented.
The Council of the fashion of Jalisco was officially established in March, 2013; However, the efforts of the sectors of footwear, textile – clothing and jewelry, dates of more than seven years ago, when it organised the first edition of Minerva Fashion, sitting so bases of a cluster that is today a reality project.
Throughout this time the Presidents of the Chambers have led a project pioneer in Mexico, urging industrialists, entrepreneurs and designers. This process has not been easy but the willingness to articulate and integrate the triple helix: Government, University and industry, has paid off.
Some of the most prominent actions that have worked together are:
- -Achieve position to the fashion sector as strategic for the State of Jalisco.
- -Fashion events that are products of the four sectors.
- -Strategic alliances with different organizations, for example the Guadalajara Film Festival.
- -Momentum and support for the creation of an academic Council of fashion.
- -Participation in programs such as the PROCEI (PROMEXICO – EU).
- -Support for Mexican brands through business training according to Fashionruling.com.
Lic. Miguel Cotero eight
President of the Chamber of jewelry
- Degree in law from the ITESO, second generation jeweler.
- Since 1994, he is Director of fine chains of Jalisco. The company, with 45 years in the market, exports from a decade ago to United States.
- He has participated in various forums and exhibitions at national and international level. It is promoter of the export in the jewelry industry.
- Counselor of the jewelry House since 1993, he has served as Treasurer, Vice President of finance and Secretary. President was elected in 2013.
- His vision focuses on promoting training, design and international projection.
Traditional Mexican Dress
Ballet Folklorico Mexicano de Nueva York
The Council of Fashion Designers of America gets serious …
Traje Regional de Jalisco / Vestido de Jalisco (Adelita …
Mexican traditional costumes: Jalisco and Baja California Sur
The British Fashion Council calls for People’s Vote on Brexit
1000+ images about Folkloric Jalisco dress for faith on …
Mexican Folkloric Ballet Performs in Jaipur …
World of Ethno, Mexico, traditional clothing of the Mexican…
Girls’ Mexican Traditional Jalisco Dress
Traje típico de Jalisco, México
Mexican folklorico Jalisco dress for American Girl and similar
Culture couture: Event showcases UMKC international …
Mexican Folkloric Folklorico Jalisco Style,Dance Fuchsia …
Senoritas in traditional Mexican dresses in Guadalajara …
Jalisco Dresses – fashion dresses
Boutique Marob – Women’s Clothing Store
Mexican Folkloric Folklorico Jalisco Style Dance Royal …
Guadalajara, Mexico, Takasami Fashion Show. Beautiful …